Matric Reload MR 1.01

الملف مرفق سوف تجد ملف آخر مضغوط أفتح الضغط

سوف تجد السوفت وير الخاص بتحميل الملف الجديد الى الكامة بالاظافة الى شرح بسيط

تحتاج لهذه العملية الى انترفيس كارد خاص فقط لهذه العملية

ممكن للبرنامج أن يعمل تحت Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

وهذه صورة للانترفيس لنقل السوفت وير الجديد للكامة

[فقط الاعضاء المسجلين هم من يمكنهم رؤية الروابط]

[فقط الاعضاء المسجلين هم من يمكنهم رؤية الروابط] .f:

وهنا أضع لكم بعض الاسئلة والاجوبة باللغة الانجليزية كما هي مذكورة بموقع الشركة [فقط الاعضاء المسجلين هم من يمكنهم رؤية الروابط]

وهي :

How to program a Magic Module or other sort of Cams using the Cas Interface?

You insert the Cas Card into the Cam (like the regual programmer that everybody knows) you connect the cam to the Digital Receiver (this is only to give power supply to the Cam Module) and then with the Cas Interface Studio you can do whatever you want.

What can I program with Cas Interface?

Basically you have the Flash memory under control so you can program just the Loader (from location h000000 to location h09fff) or the Firmware area (from h010000 to the end of Flash memory). You can clear Loader, clear Firmware or both.

What kind of Flash Memory can I program with Cas Interface?

You can program all the Flash memory on the market. On the version 1.0 of Cas Interface Studio only Hynix and Toshiba Flash Memories are supported but in a few weeks time we'll perform algorithms for the other Flash memories that you might find inside. If the flash memory you have is not supported you'll be notified by which kind of Flash memory it is and the ID and manufacturer's code.

How can I program a Cas embedded Digital Receiver?

It's quite easy. with this tool we'll supply in the download area the connecting diagrams for Digital Receivers. We did our tests with Kaon Media's Extreme decoder and with Nextwave Ci 2500 receiver. You just have to connect 5 wires (very easy to solder) and then proceed like a Cam.

What are the system requirements to make this tool work?

Just a simple PC running under Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and a Parallel Port.

What kind of files can i upload into the Flash Memory?

The files are in binary format (*.bin) but you can either upload .mbf (that is like .bin no conversion must be done).

Can I use the Cas Interface instead of a Magic Programmer?

Of course you can! This tool substitutes the classic Magic Programmer. It's a bit slower than a Magic Programmer but it accesses to some Flash areas a Magic Programmer cannot.

Can I program the Loader like Dream Load or other loaders even if the cam is dameged?

Of course you can! If the damage has been done by a fake file you can restore the loader and start again like you have a brand new Cam.

What about project rippers?

There's a common usage from the other competitors to copy product's design by un-protecting microcontrollers and making the exact copy of the original product. We implemented some interesting algos on our PC software and on the PCB itself that make this product very hard to be copied. If you think you can do it we wish you good luck!

MR NetMan

رامى ابو الروس
17-08-2003, 07:39 AM
تسلم عزيزى

سالم احمد سعيد
20-08-2003, 09:11 PM
الف شكر استاذ مستر نت مان
ولك كل الحب

زياد منى
21-08-2003, 11:18 PM
اريد ان تعلمني كيف اضع السوفت للكامات

hamad65
22-08-2003, 01:27 PM
مشكور

MR NetMan
23-08-2003, 09:33 AM
عزيزي زياد منى

يلزمك الكارد الموضحة صورته بالاعلى لكي تتمكن من ترقية الكامة الماجيك الى ماتريكس والعملية بسيطة جداً تكون كما أنك تعمل ترقية للماجيك كيم بواسطة الابلودر كارد يعني عندما تحدث البنتا بجميع أنواعها

ارفق لك ملف الماتريكس آخر أصدار وهو 1.03

ولك أجمل الاماني

salah_oddo
24-08-2003, 12:23 AM
لكن هل يمكن التحميل عن طريق الكرت مباشرة
اي كما ننسخ حاضنة الجوكر والاسكاي مباشرة عن طريق الكمبيوتر

salah_oddo
24-08-2003, 12:26 AM
اي كما ننسخ الجوكر على الرسيفر مباشرة

عن طريق طلب الكرتين

MR NetMan
24-08-2003, 12:47 PM
هلا بك عزيزي

يلزمك لتغيير الكامة الماجك برمجة الفلاش الموجوده بها أولاً حيث تستطيع فقط تغيير الفلاش بواسطة الكارد الموضحه صورته بالاعلى وبعد ذلك يمكنك تغيير البرمجة الخاصة بالماتريكس التى قمت بارفاقها بالاعلي 1.3 حيث أنك تسطتيع برمجتها عن طريق كرت الفان 5 أو 6 مثل الجوكر كام أو النو زاب كام وغيرها وكذلك اللورد الخاص بالماجيك كام نفسه يمكنك أن تستخدمه فقط في تغيير البرمجة الخاصة بالماتريكس ولكن ليس لبرمجة الفلاش ( الآيسي )

ولك أجمل التحيات مني

NetMan